As we hopefully begin a return to normal with the resumption of driving lessons there are some precautions required during lessons to help ensure the safety of student and instructor.
- The tuition car will be disinfected with Steri-7 vehicle sanitiser.
- Hand sanitiser containing 70% alcohol will be provided for use at the beginning of each lesson.
- The student should wash their hands just before attending the lesson
- The instructor will wear a mask during the lesson.
- The student should come equipped with their own mask, however a disposable mask will be supplied if required.
- Any student who may be experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or who has been in close contact with someone with symptoms should not attend their lesson until sure they are clear of the symptoms.
Why choose DKL for your driving lessons Belfast?
- You will not share with another pupil during lessons; Some schools 'Piggy Back' which eats into your lesson time.
- Reliability; I always endeavor to be on time for the start of your lesson.
- You will have my full attention during lessons. I will not be answering phone calls or texts.
- Roadside briefings are kept to a minimum, it is a 'Driving' lesson after all.
- I am a fully qualified ADI approved by the DOE. This includes having an enhanced criminal records security check every 4 years.
How to tell if your driving instructor is legal ADI Licence Example.
- Free lesson hand-outs are available at each stage of the training which highlight the subject learned to allow you to revise and maintain that standard when getting private practice or for recap between lessons.
- I am an independent driving instructor with a good 1st time pass rate providing quality driving lessons in Belfast so I have a personal interest in your progress and you will not be passed between instructors if the going gets tough.
- Every pupil is treated as an individual and the tuition will be tailored to suit your ability using a structured approach to training as recommended by the DVANI and DVSA.
"He's a great example of what a driving instructor should be. Gives his full attention during the lesson and doesn't use your own time."
"I had put off learning to drive for years due to lack of confidence and fear but decided it was time to bite the bullet!! It was the best decision, from the first lesson Des made me feel at ease even though I was very nervous!"
"A patient but challenging instructor who takes the lessons at your own pace. He offers great value for money and it never felt like he was counting the minutes."
When choosing a driving school or driving instructor for your driving lessons Belfast, cost should not be the main consideration. Learning to drive is a skill for life and is something you should aim to get right.
Enquire About Lessons
Feel free to give me a call, email or text.
I mainly provide driving lessons in the following areas:
South Belfast • East Belfast • West Belfast • Carryduff • Moneyreagh • Dunmurry • Newtownards
If you live elsewhere in the greater Belfast area I may be able to accommodate, give me a call.